I haven’t posted or actually had a dream in a while, and honestly… that bums me out.
I love having dreams and sharing them with people.
prom this past weekend.
true life: people like my hair more than they like me
When a nigga call you baby in a deep raspy voice
When a baby call you nigga in a deep raspy voice
When you look at these photos, you see a girl who has gained weight. Some may even assume that I looked better before, and ‘let myself go’ by regaining weight.
When I look at these photos I see someone who has came so damn far. Someone who has completely changed her mindset, her life and the way she thinks and feels about herself. I see the girl on the left, who was going through a lot of troubles and struggling with her self image. A girl who was starving, who would restrict foods and practiced extreme calorie restriction. A girl who would breakdown after eating a meal that was over 300 calories. A girl who was losing her hair, her mind and her sanity. I went from one unhealthy extreme to the next. This is the awful influence of “thinspo” in action. It fueled my self hatred. It made me tear myself apart little by little. For those of you who declare that thinspo and the promoting of these restrictive and dangerous diets has no real effect on people, you’re 100% wrong. It changed my whole perception and outlook on myself. It is incredibly upsetting that I considered myself “fat” in the left photo when it was taken. I thought I was still “too big” and still hadn’t lost enough weight. I still wanted to lose at least 20 pounds. It actually scares me to think back on all of this.
Now I see myself as an entirely new person. A girl who is confident, is healthy and has balance in her life. Someone who is finally at peace and no longer struggles with the constant battles that once went on in her mind.
I am healthier and stronger than ever. My size and weight is not and has never been relative to my health; nor my worth or beauty. It took me forever to finally realize that. It took me so long to understand that being skinny and having a flat stomach and all of that is not my purpose here in life.
I was going down a terrible and dangerous path. I am so thankful that I have changed for the better and that I became aware of what I was doing to myself. I truly hope that if any of you are experiencing something similar you decide to reevaluate what you’re doing. I know so many of you silently struggle with this sort of thing. I want people to take something from this post.Not just see it as another ‘before and after’. Being as skinny as possible should not be your priority. Do not put that in front of your health and mental well being.
This is so beautiful… and You look MUCH better now. Skinny girls make me sick! All you see/feel is their bones. yuck e.e But Your gorgeous! :’3 am so jelly
That’s really not a nice thing to say about girls who are skinny. :/ I’ve been seeing quite a few comments similar to this, and it kind of upsets me. I really didn’t want this post to create a body acceptance and skinny/vs/curvy debate. I want to point out that I promote healthiness and body positivity, so I would prefer if we steered away from calling people “yuck” and insulting their body. Also it is mention worthy that the point of this post wasn’t about whether I looked better then, or now. People have their opinions, thats ok, but that doesn’t matter to me. I feel like I looked great in both photos tbh, but there’s more too it than how I look.
Skinny girls don’t want hurtful and mean comments made about their bodies just like the rest of us.
I’m almost done with EMT school, and I can verify this 100%. We don’t give a shit what you’ve taken or how illegal it may be. We want to know what and how much so we can save your ass. Unless its directly related to a crime scene in some way, we don’t tell.
It makes me enraged and also deeply saddened that the police state has become so entwined with every aspect of our lives that people are afraid to tell the truth to people trying to render them with emergency care. We’ve broken ourselves.
Boost because everyone should know!!!
My uncle was an EMT and I can verify this is true.
How is this a life hack? This should be life common-sense because-I’m-gonna die
- 1.Kissed a girl?
- 2.Kissed a boy?
- 3.Had sex in public?
- 4.What’s your religion?
- 5.What does your URL mean?
- 6.Reason you joined tumblr?
- 7.Do you have any nicknames?
- 8.Do you like bubble bath?
- 9.Kissed in the rain?
- 10.Dyed your hair?
- 11.Soup or salad?
- 12.Vegetable or meat?
- 13.Go out drinking?
- 14.Smoke cigarettes?
- 15.Smoke weed?
- 16.Do any hard drugs?
- 17.Have you had sex today?
- 18.Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
- 19.The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- 20.Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
- 21.Skipped doing homework to play a video game?
- 22.Tried to commit suicide?
- 23.The last time you felt broken?
- 24.Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt?
- 25.Do you have a Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
- 26.Do you have Long hair OR short hair?
- 27.First thing you notice to a guy/girl?
- 28.Do you sing in the shower?
- 29.Do you dance in the car?
- 30.Where were you yesterday?
- 31.Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 32.Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 33.Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 34.Is Christmas stressful?
- 35.Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 36.Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 37.Do you believe in ghosts?
- 38.Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 39.Take a vitamin daily?
- 40.Wear slippers?
- 41.Wear a bath robe?
- 42.What do you wear to bed?
- 43.Do you want to get married?
- 44.Can you curl your tongue?
- Relationship preference:
- 45.How many relationships have you had?
- 46.How can I win your heart?
- 47.what makes a great relationship?
- 48.Shy OR open?
- 50.Religious OR non-religious?
- 51.Caring OR non-restricting of you?
- 52.Straight edge OR non-straight edge?
- 53.Piercings OR no piercings?
- 54.Tattoos OR no tattoos?
- 55.Quiet stay-at-home type OR party type?
- ask me these, please? : )
sorry not sorry
ITS IN TUNE WITH THE GIF OMG
REBLOGGING AGAIN CAUSE I LOSE IT EVERYTIME