you think you’re a better kisser than me??? you think you’re a better cuddler? come over here and prove it punk
if you wanna lose weight, do it. but don’t do it for others. do it for yourself.
don’t do it so others wanna see you naked.
do it so you wanna see you naked.
I don’t want to be just another girl that you’ll get tired of after a few months. I want to be the girl who fills your thoughts at 2am when you can’t sleep and the girl who you dream about when you finally go to sleep.
And if I’m not that girl for you, please walk out of my life because I refuse to be forgotten and ignored."
I think I’ve reached an all time low in my life
i’d rather be high than spend time with my family
but honestly, I’m too numb to give a shit.
who’s arms would I run and fall into
if I were drunk
in a room with everyone
I have ever loved"
lol it’s a Sunday night and I’m drunk
ok so I worked really hard on making this sheet music so please reblog this and put it to some good use :) ALSO THIS IS KINDA IMPORTANT the 8va thing is supposed to stretch until the very end, but i couldn’t figure out how to do that on musescore. and I don’t know why the ritardando is above the staff. also there should be a fermata on that very last chord but again, the program I used sucks. but here ya go. enjoy
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats."
Straight to the point.
This shit is my favoriteThis is like 95% of the conversationsvagabondrshas with me, he never takes no as an answer.